Participants gather knowledge and become advocates for health issues affecting their communities and the Nation.
Participants study alternative forms of energy, conduct experiments, and use community outreach to display experiments on alternative forms of energy.
Participants learn about and become advocates for San Diego's current water issues through research, presentations, and field experiments.
Green Living Initiative
Participants explore "green" fashion, conduct climate change research, and use video and photography to advocate for a "green" lifestyle.
Check back with us soon. Our new website will launch on 5/16/15!
Environmental Activism InitiativeJune 22-July 10 (Three weeks long)
Monday through Friday (10:30am-3:30pm)
- Hands-on science classes with experiments
- Field Trips (Students must wear EIS t-shirt on field trips)
- Scientific presentations from STEAM professionals
- Public Speaking/Leadership/Advocacy
- Cost is $200 for three week session
(+) $10 for EIS T-shirt